It STACKTOBER! The easiest time to save money in my opinion is during the colder months of the year. I have a strong belief that most people loathe leaving their homes for anything other than whats requirement which is usually for work, or food.
In order to boost your savings for Summer 2020 Ive compelled a list of my favorite ways to save money.
- Opt for a protective style. Instead of a hairstyle that would require bi weekly maintenance, or just not made to last longer periods of time. Go for a style that would save you money in the longer run, and allow more time for something else (Maybe overtime?) Id recommend a glue-less lace closure or frontal wig from www.Hermood.co. A glue-less wig would allow you the versatilely of different hair styles as well as easy access to you hair. Hair grows slower in the fall/winter so you can go longer in between new braids for wigs or even box braids or so.
- Get a pedicure with gel polish and a nude color. This way it's less noticeable that you go a little longer without a fill. Imagine the money you'd save going to the nail shop every 3 weeks, instead of 4? Gel polish when applied correctly doesn't chip, and only grows out like acrylic would.
- Bundle UP! No, I'm not talking about your wigs. Seriously, wear more clothing and turn that heat off! If you have a fireplace I highly encourage using it. Take advantage of being in warmer states, and open the windows for a nice breeze instead of air condition! Trust me, you pockets will thank you when your electric bill comes!
- Shop on consignment! One thing I love about consignment shopping is finding luxury and/or vintage items for way less than the original price. With consignment the items are verified and checked for good, to brand new condition. You'll be surprised what you can find. It's literally like a treasure hunt.
- Track Your Spending Habits! I recently tracked my spending trends using the app, Mint, and I was highly upset realizing I'd spent over $400 for the month on FAST FOOD! I quickly ran to the store to get groceries for less than half that cost. I believe tracking where your money goes, makes you more aware of how you spend it. The key is to save money and spend wisely.
There are tons of way to save money. I want everyone in a position to have a healthy relationship with their money and how it's spent. That way you have more to spend on WIGS FROM WWW.HERMOOD.CO. HAHA (JUST KIDDING)
Do you have ways to help you replenish your bank account from a LIT summer? Share them below!