When it comes to protective styles such as sew ins and wigs, it's important that you care for the extensions just as you would your natural hair. I've gathered helpful tips to ensure your Raw Indian Hair lasts for years on out.
- Detangle wig/extensions with a Wide Tooth comb or Paddle Brush.
- Rinse wig/extensions with warm water.
- Shampoo Hair with 2-3 dime sized squirts of shampoo, later into hair and finger comb the product.
- Rinse hair with warm water. Be sure all shampoo is washed off.
- Use 4 dime sized squirts of conditioner, rub in downward motion into hair.
- Let conditioner sit for 45 minutes to 1 hour in HOT water.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Let air dry or blow dry low/cool setting. *For best results, air dry.
You can leave the conditioner on longer than an hour, it is highly recommended the conditioner be left on for 24 hours. This ensures a deep conditioning method. For the best penetration.